- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have always had a great experience when I have taken my car to action auto. David and his staff have always been very nice, helpful, honest, and professional. They let you know what needs to be fixed/replaced immediately, what may need to be soon or in the near future, and if possible give you options of the such. I won't take my wife's car and my car anywhere else!
I have been going to Action Auto for 7 years and have been very happy with their work. They always go over things with you and let you know what is needed and the price. If things change they inform you and let you decide what to do. I would recommend Action Auto to all. Nice place and great service.